Τρίτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2016

- What about the blood, blood?
- What about the blood, fam?
- What about the fucking blood, blood?
- What about it, blood?
- Well, it's all over the floor, bra.
- I can see that ,fam.
- Well what the fuck are we gonna do with all the blood on the floor then, bra?
- Well, it can't stay there forever, fam.
- Obviously, blood.
- It will surely start to stink soon enough, fam.
- It will, bra.
- So what are we going to do with all the blood on the floor, blood?
- It's still warm.
- What?
- It's still warm. The blood is still warm, blood.
- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT, FAM?
- Well, do you see me squatting next to the blood right now?
- Yes, fam.
- So how do you think I know about the temperature of the blood then, fam?
- Did you... DID YOU JUST TASTE THE BLOOD, BRA?
- Yes I did, bra.
- So it's warm.
- Yeah, man.
- And what does it taste like, fam?
- It tastes like blood, fam.
- ...
- So, I say you take off your clothes and you come sit on this blood, the pool of blood on the floor, fam.
- Why?
- I say you sit here, on the blood, fam, and you make sure your cock is covered in blood , yeah? When you sit on the blood. 
- But why?
- If you sit in the pool of blood on the floor, and you make sure your cock is completely emerged on the blood, bra, completely, and I , yeah, I will paint shit on your skin with blood, fam.
- How on Earth will you do that, blood?
- Fingerpainting, bra.
- Fingerpainting.
- Fingerpainting.
- And if you make a mistake ,fam? What if you, let's say, want to erase a mistake on your oilpainting.
- Fingerpainting.
- Fingerpainting. What then ,blood?
- I will use my tongue, blood.
- Your tongue.
- My tongue.
- To erase your mistakes in your fingerpainting.
- Correct, blood.
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου