Δευτέρα 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Scheiße Kokain



Doing
really sssshit cocaine
on a little boy's body.
Vacuming
really sssshit cocaine
on a little boy's naked body.
Why
do really sssshitty cocaine on a
ten year old's
naked body?
onemayask
Well,
why not?
What else am I gonna use it 
for?
I can't just
shoveitupmyarse.
Because even if I 
shoved really sssshitty cocaine up my arse
it wouldn't make a
difference
It has to be
not sssshitty cocaine 
for that
to work.
Right?
And anyways,
I think it is shitty enough inside there,
irregardless.
double-negative-and-all
The boy was just standing there,
on my,
CD-self
I figured it was
appropriate
To use the album's
inside
as a surface
to stuff my face with my sssshitty cocaine.
The artist used a childhood photo
in 
black and
white
ofhimshelf
It's a nice photo
Goodenoughforbadcocaine.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου