Πέμπτη 7 Απριλίου 2016

Veni, Vidi, Vomui

Let's say BoyA and BoyB undressing each other on a bed

DAY1
BoyA: Are you sure you wanna do this, like, for sure?
BoyB: Yeah, I'm sure.
BoyA: Ok. Cool!
BoyB: *pukes*
BoyA: Uhm...
BoyB: *pukes some more*
BoyA: I...
BoyB:  *pukes again*
BoyA: Damn, bro.


DAY2
BoyA: So, what? Are you not into me or... what?
BoyB: No, no, I'm into it. I wanna do it , it's just... I don't know...
BoyA: But what's with the vomiting, man?
BoyB: I have no idea.
BoyA: GOD, your answers are extremely enlightening.


DAY3
BoyA: I want you inside me.
BoyB: I want that to happen t... *pukes*
BoyA: Jesus Christ.
BoyB: *pukes* ...sorry... *pukes*
BoyA: So, is there any more?
BoyB: *coughs* I think not.
BoyA: Let's see... *mimics childish hand gesture of penetration using his fingers*
BoyB: *pukes*
BoyA: Wow. 
      That's amazing really.
      Is... is this blood?
BoyB: Yeah *coughs* I think I vomited some blood as well.
BoyA: Awesome.



DAY4
BoyA: So, I had an idea yesterday. I know how we're gonna do this. Listen. Ok, I want to...
BoyB: *starts puking*
BoyA: *starts puking as well* D... direct your vomit...a....at...me *still puking* I.... w... wwww....will do the.... s.....s.....same... *still puking*
BoyB:*puking* Uhm... o.... ok *still puking*
BoyA: *still puking* Oh.... g....god ...that ...f...f... feelsogood *still puking*
BoyB: *still puking* Y...yeah *still puking*
BoyA: *puking yet again* D...d....o... it.. in... in... mmmymouth *vomit is persistent throughout this scene*
BoyB: *barfing* F....f...uckthatsnice *expelling gastric fluids*
BoyA: *mouth diarrhea* T..toldyou..ff...fffucking...tt...old you *gaging*


Puke is slowly yet ellegantly flooding the small room.
 Puke is starting to cover the bed and the linens,
the small wardrobe,
the armoir,
the wooden desk,
the books and the bookshelves,
the swinging chair,
the pictures in the wall,
the dog sleeping on the carpet,
minute by minute everything inside the small room is submerged in vomit,
up to the boys' knees,
up to the boys' elbows,
up to the boys' green, green eyes,
BoyA and BoyB both drown in their own vomited insides while explosively climaxing for the last time in their pitiful yet disgusting lives.
They are found the next morning by the housekeeper, who, opening the door of the vomit-filled room, is washed away by a vomit-tsunami sprinkled with drops of blood and semen and two dead boys.


FIN







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου