Τετάρτη 4 Ιουνίου 2014

The cheesiest love poem I can write at the moment

                                                                                                                    To Logan
[WARNING: May contain large amounts of cheese]

subtitle: this is not a poem
              they never are
              I don't write poems
              I write short fictional stories that are somewhat more horizontally positioned than would be normal
              I'm a (fucking) writer, not a (fucking) poet.





I once loved a girl who was yellow and round and big like the sun.
And so many miles away from the grasp of my hand,
that the Sun seems to be closer,
or at least of a better chance to touch inappropriately.
So, I started a Sun-worshiping-cult...
and it has worked out well for me.(thank you)
Actually, you know, we are sacrificing a goat to the Sun-God this dog-day-afternoon,
and you're invited to come, if you like!
Come,
as you are,
as you were,
as I want you to be.
Pray, do, 

come.
I once loved a girl who was neither a girl nor a boy
but a log in a forest of Trees.
(but we are going to use the pronouns "they/them" when referring to her person from now on , to be accurate)
Their Mind had convinced them that they were just garbage,
but I always believed they would blossom the prettiest flowers for bees.
They just needed to be properly spooned, or spooned enough and/or squeezed tenderly.
They made my stomach feel tangled
and my thoughts redundant
and cheesy and gay,
and they made me realize that angels are agender,
theologically speaking, and irl. Say...
I've usually hated the sun pretty bad,
but now I have all the reasons to loathe it as it reminds me of them.
So take the (fucking) sun and throw it in the (fucking) ocean that is filled with suwage and plastic and chemical waste.
I'll be writing my (fucking) stories and living in my (fucking) brain,
Because this world isn't made for lovers,
It is made for Economists,
              And I have always hated Economics ever since I was a child.









 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου